( Read more... )
( Read more... )
|You Are An INFJ|
You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener with almost infinite patience.
You have complex feelings, and you take great care to express them.
In love, you see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships when they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.
At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.
How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable
Thank you gangrel_pri
Your result for The Chakra Test...
The Artistic One
You have scored 100% Expression - Your dominant Chakra is the "Throat or Blue Chakra"
The "Throat or Blue Chakra" is where the energy for communication and self expression originates from. It is located - as one may easily assume by its name - in one's throat. And this is the chakra which is most developed in you at this time.
Depending on your percentage score, there is always more room for development. When this chakra is under-active, you may stop speaking, become introverted and shy, and not be willing to communicate and express yourself. In many cases this may be due to your fear of speaking the truth. If over-active and out of balance with your other chakras, you may tend to become domineering, and also distance yourself from others. Your talents can suffer greatly when this chakra is out of balance.
What is most important is to find balance amongst all 7 chakras. Have a look at what percentages you scored on the others and work to increase their power and balance with each other.
Root Chakra: 65% Passion, Sacral(Spleen) Chakra: 94% Desire, Solar Plexus (Navel) Chakra: 59% Purpose, Heart Chakra: 89% Balance, Throat Chakra: 100% Expression, Third Eye Chakra: 100% Imagination and Crown Chakra: 100% Spirituality!
"Throat Chakra" Key Words: Communication, Speech, Trust, Creative Expression, Planning, Spatial, Organization, Caution
"Throat Chakra"Attributes: Color - Blue Sense - Hearing Element - Either Seat -Creative expression, communication
If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback!
Bold those you've done.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain (as in walking up it – not a crampons and oxygen tanks deal).
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice (Rode in a speedboat, saw gondolas)
29. Seen a total eclipse
30.Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors (different birthplaces of different ancestors)
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing (again, a bit of a scramble, not the real sporting deal with equipment and all)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen a geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted (twice! neither of which I acquired nor wanted)
48. Gone deep sea fishing (as observer)
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class (don’t suppose Tai Chi really counts, does it?)
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (except we call it Girl Guides)
62. Gone whale watching (don’t have to go far, only to local beach just down the road)
63. Got flowers for no reason (both got for self and received from others)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone hang gliding
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London (won’t Edinburgh do?)
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (as passenger)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book (had some of mine published and also been the publisher of other people’s)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper (lots)
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House (well, outside only)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (if a fish is an animal)
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one (quite a few)
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day
(Why one might wish to do some of these beats me!)
Your result for The Classic Dames Test...
You scored 17% grit, 14% wit, 48% flair, and 33% class!
Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...
Garden of Eden
35% Intrigue, 49% Civilization, 56% Humanity, 35% Urbanization.
It's the Garden of Eden for you!
Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.
Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...
Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.
So spot-on it's not funny!
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
4- the Individualist
Thanks for taking the test !
"I am unique"
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
- Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
- Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
- Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
- Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being a FOUR
- my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
- my ability to establish warm connections with people
- admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
- my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
- being unique and being seen as unique by others
- having aesthetic sensibilities
- being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being a FOUR
- experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
- feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
- feeling guilty when I disappoint people
- feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
- expecting too much from myself and life
- fearing being abandoned
- obsessing over resentments
- longing for what I don't have
FOURs as Children Often
- have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
- are very sensitive
- feel that they don't fit in
- believe they are missing something that other people have
- attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
- become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized ornot understood
- feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
- help their children become who they really are
- support their children's creativity and originality
- are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
- are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
- are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
SanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...
Mrs. Bill Weasley
Your perfect HP man is Bill Weasley.
You like guys who are cool. And not cool in that fake, dicky way, but actually cool. He's so cool that they couldn't find any actor to adequately portray him, so they decided to just leave him out of the movies rather than risk not doing justice to his coolness. He's like the Chuck Norris of Harry Potter: plain freaking awesome. When Voldemort says "You-Know-Who", he's talking about Bill Weasley.
(Fanarty by The Starhorse http://the-starhorse.deviantart.com/ Used with permission.)
My take on this:
I thought it would be Snape, and it so nearly was; he ran a very close second. But after all I think they got it right. (And the fact that FishyHubby was named Bill has nothing to do with it! (The fact that I betrayed him with a gorgeous, skinny redhead probably is relevant.))
1. My Dad always said my first words were "Down with the Catalists!" (meaning "Capitalists") with baby fist raised. I think I might have had a bit of coaching! (A member of the Communist Party in his idealistic youth, he soon became disillusioned and resigned, but remained a Socialist.)
2. My Mum always said I wrote my first poem at age 3. I'm damn sure that even if I made one up then, I didn't WRITE it. I remember writing my first poem age 7.
3. I'm a cat-lover, but the great (pet) love of my life was an enormous dog.
4. I detest the city of Sydney. (Hate cities in general; it's the worst.)
5. I will take any excuse to ask my husband to make me a cup of coffee.
6. All my husbands have been older than me, most of my lovers considerably younger.
7. I have some Indian ancestry (the Asian kind, not the Native American).
8. I was born and grew up in Tasmania, until the age of 15.
9. I sometimes talk to inanimate objects. (No, I don't mean the human kind!)
10. I am absolutely in love, absolutely mutually, with 79-year-old WriterHubby whom I Iive with; a 45-year-old desert-wandering shaman from the South of the USA; an 18-year-old Tasmanian gay boy presently residing in a South American country; and a guy who died in prison, a few days short of his 25th birthday, 20 years ago ... and have shared more than one other lifetime with each.
Rules: tag 10 new people. Having the dickens of a time trying; this entry won't stay still while I do the link thing, but keeps flipping to my journal page incomplete. Also, being new here, I don't know who's done it already. if you have, please point me to your journal entry; if not, please consider yourself tagged!
What kind of Pagan are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Shamanic Pagan|
A shamanic pagan's roots are generally found in Native American faith. A true love and respect for the earth and all that it yields is central to their faith. Wisdom is most often found in spirit guides or totems, who can be animals, ancestors, or spirits. Pagans who follow this path tend to be far more aware of the delicate web that interweaves the lives of every person and thus move within that web accordingly. They're usually deeply insightful, friendly, loving people and excellent friends and parents. Mysterious and strong, as well, they are often the protectors of their friends and family as well as the moral compass for their friends and loved ones.
what angel are you? (pics also included)
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as angel of beauty|
you are an angel of beauty! you have a soft personality and think beauty on the inside is as important as the outside. you see past looks into the heart and appreciate all. your a beautiful person (sry if your a guy)